Tuesday, November 15, 2011

September 6, 2011

Since I seem to have neglected to tell yall about Elder Vaughan my companion, here is a tidbit about him. He is from South Carolina. He has a bad back and he may have to get surgery to fix it. Which would put him out for about a month or maybe more.

We are moving to a different house. We will still be together for another transfer just a different house. There is a dog at our new house and it wears a diaper. I'll definitely send pictures when we move.

Our wards are full of great people who love the missionaries.  

"Come what may, and love it" Joseph B. Wirthlin. The October 2008 General Conference has been really helpful for me this past week. I would highly recommend a review of it. There is even an article in this months ensign about it.  I can promise if you love the experiences that you have to go through you will love life more and you will learn more.

I love yall and thank you for support and prayers!

Love Elder Fagersten

No comments:

Post a Comment