Tuesday, November 15, 2011

September 11, 2011

So I ended up not living in the house with the dog who wears a diaper. I'm in Grandma Eccles house! She is a wonderful lady who is kind of a mix between Gma Fagersten and Gma Mathusek. She acts like a kid yet knows the gospel of Jesus Christ and the healing power it and the priesthood brings into your life.  The address for another 5 weeks is:

Elder Ben Fagersten
18855 N. 71st Ave.
Glendale, AZ 85308

So I really enjoyed the letter mom! Those pictures bring back great memories. I am keeping a photo album to help out with my bad journal writing. And those pictures went right in the front page.

So Mormon messages are some great videos! I watched a lot of them this week and have gathered many great insights. I'll give two quotes today from my favorite Mormon message. "They do not love, that do not show their love."(William Shakespeare) 
"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved."(President Thomas S. Monson)  Love is the very foundation of the gospel of Jesus Christ. For on this hang all the law. (see Matthew 22:37-40) It is our religion, to love one another. I think of the Joseph Smith:The Prophet of the Restoration movie when they are splitting wood and building a fence for an older lady and she comes up to Joseph Smith and says "Mr. Smith I do not believe in your religion. But, I do thank you for your kindness." and Joseph Smith says "Well ma'am you could say that is our religion."  Plus loving others just makes you happy. I love all of you and thank you for your letters and support.

Love Elder Ben Fagersten

DEAR FAMILY. . .JUST A NOTE THAT AS OF TODAY, ALL LETTERS, PACKAGES ETC., HAVE TO BE SENT DIRECTLY TO ELDER BEN.  THE POST OFFICE DOES NOT FORWARD LETTERS FROM BUSINESSES, CHURCHES AND INSTITUTIONS ANY MORE.  IF ANY MAIL GOES TO THE MISSION OFFICE, THEY WILL DELIVER IT AT THE NEXT MISSIONARY ZONE CONFERENCE OR TRANSFER.

No comments:

Post a Comment