Tuesday, November 15, 2011

October 31, 2011

Howdy Yall.

This week has been great. Full of experiences. I saw a long horn, yes like texas long horns long horn. I held a bible that is about 26 pounds. Elder McCook almost got hit by a car (When I say that it was far enough away but still scary). When he woke up this morning he was disoriented and went to get out of bed on the side the wall is on and smacked his face really hard on the wall. All I heard was moaning and groaning and "oh man I need to check if I'm bleeding." He's ok.

Lots of random stuff like that but also great spiritual growth. I read a quote that says something like when you are in the service of God you shall not fear. As followers of Christ we should always be in the service of God. And as such we should never fear. Fear is the opposite of Faith. All we need is as much faith as a mustard seed and we can move mountains. That shows there is power in faith and weakness in fear. Elder Holland said that all the adversary needs is the faithfull to bind their tongues. Don't be afraid to share what you believe. We show our love for others by sharing what is so important to us with them.

Love Elder Fagersten

No comments:

Post a Comment