Monday, June 6, 2011

May 30, 2011

Hello!! Crazy story for the week. I found a huge sewer roach in my bathroom :) We had to kill it with house hold chemicals. But not before we took pictures, which I will send. Anyway, we used a combination of glass cleaner, vinegar, and comet. Comet is what really killed it. It was pretty nasty.
I don't remember if I told you but "Dear Elder" will still get sent to me in Phoenix. School is out here. Isn't that crazy early!? I was amazed.

I had my first baptism this week. It was for a girl named Veronica. She is twelve and her mother was just baptized a few weeks before I came out and her step father is going to get baptized in a couple weeks. It was so amazing to hear her testimony after her baptism. And the joy that Jesus Christ's church brings into a family.

I can't get the pictures to send on email so I'll send my memory card home soon so you can see all my MTC pictures and Mission field pictures.
I appreciate the support that I get from everyone.
 
Elder Fagersten

No comments:

Post a Comment