Monday, June 6, 2011

June 6, 2011

Greetings from the Valley of the Sun!

This week was great!! Elder Brown got owned by a cactus. These are the pictures of Elder Brown and the cactus. The shoe picture is my shoe.

I bowled a 198 on my second preparation day!  I kept forgetting to tell you that.

I went on my first companion exchange this week. It was with the Spanish elders in my district. I was with a Spanish elder, Elder Anhder, and he helped me participate in the lessons by giving me a Spanish book that has sentences to read that helped with the lessons.
 

I was able to go see the groundbreaking ceremony for the Phoenix Temple. It reminded me of the opportunity I had to see the many ceremonies for the Nauvoo Temple. There is such a wonderful spirit about when temples are being talked about. I know that these temples are brought to pass by a prophet of God. Called today just as in days of old. The prophet is to guide the Church and point the world to Jesus Christ. They commune with Christ and are his mouthpiece.

Love,
Elder Fagersten
 

No comments:

Post a Comment