Thursday, May 31, 2012

New address, new area

Hi yall. I'm back in my last zone, Deer Valley/Glendale North, but
this time I'm in the Deer Valley stake and not the Glendale North
Stake. I am in the North Canyon and Pinnacle Vista Wards which used to
be the Zone Leader's area, so there is a great trust in the
missionaries. Also, they have the programs set up for accomplishing
missionary work. Like a ward mission plan, family mission plans,
missionary comittees.  I'm blessed to be here. I am living with a
member, Brother Eager. He is awesome. I have been to his home before
during exchanges. So I already knew him! My new address is:
Elder Ben Fagersten
27221 N. 31st Ave.
Phoenix, AZ
85083
My new companion is Elder Beeston and I knew him from the last time I
was in this Zone. Things are starting off great. We were both put in
this area brand new. Neither of us have done that before. But it is a
great way to get to know all the members because we don't know
anybody!
Love you all,
Elder Fagersten in Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment