Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 22, 2012

Hi everyone. Our library here is closed on Monday so we hopefully will
only be emailing on Tuesday temporarily. I am covering two wards now.
We are in a bike and car area. That means we have a car but we spend
more time on bikes. We get 800 miles a month and when we got the car
on the 16th the missionaries before us had put 600 miles on it
already. So we really have to ride bikes a lot this month.
A talk that I really love from General Conference surfaced again. I
had forgotten about it but I remember it making an impact on me. I've
never forgotten the story but I did forget when I heard it and who had
given it. "Preserving the Hearts Mighty Change" by Dale G. Renlund,
October 2009 General Conference. Read/listen/watch it. It is the
simple things that preserve our mightily changed hearts. Continual
"check ups," if you will, are what keep our hearts in a condition to
be teachable.
I love being on my mission. I have learned and am learning so much
that it amazes me. An experience that I will never regret or forget.
Love Elder Fagersten

No comments:

Post a Comment