Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 29, 2012

Hi everyone,


It was an exciting weekend and into this week. I wished happy birthday to Steph. Remembered that Jacob Graduated on Sunday. I gave a talk at church on Sunday. I remembered Jacob had his open house
yesterday. Joe gets home this week. A lot of exciting things happened.
This week was a hot week. I got sunburned on the coolest day of the week. Doesn't it always happen that way. We are biking a lot so I get plenty of sun. I have been studying through the Book of Mormon looking
for the doctrines of Christ throughout. and they are everywhere. It is a testimony builder to me that it truly is the same doctrine taught in the Bible.


I met a couple guys from Romania and they were convinced that the Book of Mormon wasn't necessary. (by the way they have never read it) They quoted the scripture in the Bible that says even if an angel of God brings a different gospel to you do not believe it. It is a good thing that the same gospel is taught in the Book of Mormon as
the Bible. It is the same gospel taught by different prophets on a different continent. But Know ye not that there are more nations than one? Doesn't God love all of his children? The righteous branch was preserved in the Book of Mormon.


I stand with Elder Tad R. Calister when he said "An honest, unbiased reading of the Book of Mormon will
bring someone to the same conclusion as my great-great-grandfather, namely: “The devil could not have written it—it must be from God.”"
Love,
Elder Fagersten

No comments:

Post a Comment