Saturday, December 31, 2011

November 29, 2011

So I thought that I would be here through the holidays but I won't. Elder McCook and I are both getting transferred out of the area. Yes, at the same time. Both of us. Gone. Most likely we will stay together but who knows. This has been a crazy day. There is a lot to pack and make sure the new missionaries have, like appointments from the rest of the week, who we are working with and so on and so forth. I don't know where we are going but were going. So every transfer week preparation day is on tuesday.

I keep forgetting my quote sheet. But I just re-read a talk from President Uchtdorf. "Brethren, stand close together and lift where you stand." Apply it. Know that where you stand is where you are needed and do your part. Look at a ward. We have a Bishop, Elders quorum President, Primary President, deacon's quorum presidents, building cleaner coordinator(or whatever it is called, ask Dad). All different and some seem less important, but all are necessary to have a ward run smoothly. Look at a family. Oldest, middle, youngest, and those who fill in the rest. All different but all needed to make our family complete. We have experiences that no one else has that make us uniquely suited for the position we are in. You are important.

I love all of you and hope that any mail will eventually make it to me.

Love,
Elder Fagersten

No comments:

Post a Comment