Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 5, 2011

Hello from Sedona!


What a beautiful place. My companion is Elder Hastings. He is from Concord, CA, which is just outside San Francisco, CA. He is the MAN!!! I love Elder Hastings. He is a hardworking missionary who wants to do as much good as he can.


For all of you who weren't able to see the Christmas Devotional from the first presidency, watch it! Christmas is put into perspective in a wonderful way. President Utchdorf was especially inspiring to me. Although I wont be home for Christmas, and it wont seen "ideal" to me. It is still the season to be Jolly, and full of love towards my brothers and sisters. Christmas will not be ruined.


I love you and hope that all of us can find a chance to serve someone this Christmas season.

Love Elder Fagersten

No comments:

Post a Comment