Saturday, December 31, 2011

November 21, 2011

So the weather here is terrific. I wake up to about 45-48 degrees and that's a cold night. It got down to abou 35 last night because it rained. It has been warming up to 65+ degrees. We rearranged our bedroom so we have bunk beds again. We are going to be having a deep fried turkey for Thanksgiving!!! That will be a first.

Elder McCook has crashed on his bike twice now and drew blood on both knees and hands. No bike problems for him though. He got his first flat ever on that bike. Roofing nails will get you every time. I got an odometer for my bike.

I have been studying a lot about the atonement of Jesus Christ. And been working through the New Testament. It has been a great uplifting experience.

I've been neglecting my quotes so here is one pertaining to tatoos. "You don't put a bumper sticker on a Ferarri."

Love yall,
Elder Fagersten

No comments:

Post a Comment