Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 20, 2011



The MTC is fantastic! My companion's name is Elder Burrows. He's from West Virginia. In my district there are eight Elders and no Sisters. Four of them are going to California, Carlsbad Mission and the other four are going to the Arizona, Phoenix. The Carlsbad Elders are in one room and the Phoenix Elders are in another. Elder Neil, Elder Jolley. (Yes related to the Jolley's in Waterloo.)  Elder Creager, Elder Packer are going to Carlsbad. Elder Neil is from Tulsa Oklahoma. and the other three are from Utah.

Then there is Elder Lynn from Canada. Elder Alvis from Texas. and Elder Burrows and myself. No Elders going to Phoenix are from Utah.  I'm in a great District though. Awesome Elders. I'm learning so much.

Elder Richard G. Scott came to the MTC on Tuesday night. He talked about how important Companionship and Personal study is. He learned a lot from effective study on his mission.

I love you all sooooo much.  Thank you for your support and prayers.

Love,
Elder Fagersten

No comments:

Post a Comment